The hardest thing to get together when you’re heading to an overnight festival is literally everything that you need to make it through the festival itself. Whether it be clothes, wet weather gear, less-essential things like glitter and face paint and even food, here are few things you’ll need to remember.
- Make sure you pack an actual tent. If you’re sharing with others, be sure to pack a tent that will fit you all
- Tarps – rain, hail or shine, these bad boys have got your back
- Tent pegs – check before you leave whether your pegs are inside your tent bag
- Sleeping bags/blankets/pillows – comfort is not just a luxury when you’re camping
- Air mattress or foam mattress
- Food – don’t forget to pack enough for you and your mates. If you have dietary requirements, it doesn’t hurt to pack a few snacks just in case. We have lockers available to hire inside the festival to keep your belongings in just in case
- Water – there will be water available inside the actual festival to buy, but it doesn’t hurt to bring a few extra bottles into the camp site
- Day bag – don’t forget to bring something to carry all of your belongs into the festival with you if you’re short on pockets
- Communal table – this is something my friends and I always forget and is something that is definitely sorely missed when you do forget it
- Camp chairs – obvious but again, very forgettable
- Items such as medication, sanitary items, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfy shoes, cold and wet weather gear, a hat and ID
Last but not least, don’t forget to bring some GOOD VIBES to the festival this year!